Popular Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2010

C2 News> Congratulations~!!



One of our student, Alex Ruan,
he got accepted letter from the University of Pennsylvania recently!

On his email, he mentioned that he just wanted to thanks and everyone at C2 for supporting him.
Also, he mentioned he would not have been able to do it without us.

!!!!!Congratulation!!!!!!! We're so proud of you !!!!



Here more C2 GOOD NEWS in everywhere~!!



     a.       Glenview, IL – Yoonyoung C. – Cornell University
     b.       Sterling, VA – Ellen N. – PSAT 221 - R 80, M 70, W 71
     c.       Fullerton, CA – Harry K. – SAT II – Math 2 – 800, Korean – 800
     d.       Los Angeles, CA – Christine S – PSAT 220
     e.       Los Angeles, CA – Sarah S – PSAT 212
      f.       Los Angeles, CA - Bryanna L. - SSAT 99%
     g.       Edison, NJ – Andy K – Northwestern
     h.       Edison, NJ – Alex L – U Penn – read the below and attached thank you letter

Dear C2 and its staff,

I have gone to many different tutoring centers over my 17 years, and I have never found one more enlightening than C2. Especially for SAT preparation, I felt confident and equipped for success. My scores increase greatly from an 1850 to 2360 and I cannot thank you more for that 510 point increase.
The teachers are both helpful and kind, willing to help me with school work as well as standardized testing. My grades in school have improved as well, and I have learned not to loathe or dread the subjects I do not excel at.
I am greatly appreciative, and this letter cannot even begin to express my gratitude. I hope to continue my time here at C2, so that when college applications due dates are near, I can utilize one of my greatest assets, the C2 educational staff.
           
Again, thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Alex Lee
 


     i.       Nanuet, NY – Daniel K – PSAT 231
     j.       Nanuet, NY – early acceptance students to: Michigan, Villanova, Tulane, and Northeastern
     k.      Lastly, another great testimonial from Manassas, VA



 
Dear Mrs.Kim,

I am very greatful and indebted to C2 Education for helping me to achieve the SAT Score
I knew I could not attain.  Without your constant encouragement and guidance,  I would not be able to feel confident in my college application.  After 2 months of coming to C2 Education, my score improved by 400 points. 

DT SAT 1710 (M:550  RC:640  W:520)
Best Real SAT 2110 (M: 700, R: 710, W: 700)
SAT II – Biology-680  English Literature -750

I feel that the combination of my effort and the in depth study plan that C2 teachers created were the main causes of my success.  I would recommend C2 Education to anyone who is unsatisfied with their SAT results because I know it helped me. It is worth the time and effort because you can actually see the results.

Sarah Connelly
12th grader – Stonewall Jackson HS


 
!!!!!Good Job & Congratulations, Everyone~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment